EdTech Tool of the Week (4/14/21)
Our EdTech Tool of the Week is one I’ve talked about before… and I’m sharing it again because this time of the year is PERFECT for introducing students to this tool.
Stop Motion Studio is “the world’s easiest app to get you into stop motion movie-making!” Stop motion animation is a hit with students of all ages. Stop Motion Studio allows students to create high-quality animated movies and short films with ease.
The interface is easy-to-use. It’s simple. Students can take a series of photos to build a stop motion movie:
- There is an overlay mode that shows the differences between frames.
- There are animation guides.
- There is an interactive timeline that shows frames to help students stay organized while filming.
- Students can even add special effects, like backgrounds and fade effects.
- They can use built-in music and sound effects.
- They can even narrate their films.
Stop Motion Studio is great for content creation and for having students show what they know. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Leave a Reply