is a podcast that provides teachers with tips, tricks, and strategies to transform their classrooms into learning hubs, filled with creativity, innovation, and discovery. This podcast empowers all teachers – no matter their subject matter – to experiment with innovative learning models and lead their classrooms with 21st century skills. With EdTech Classroom, you’ll help students learn to love learning.
Episode 42: Teacher Spring Cleaning: How to Organize Your Google Drive – EdTech Classroom
- Episode 42: Teacher Spring Cleaning: How to Organize Your Google Drive
- Episode 41: Empowered Learners, Global Educators, and Meaningful Learning with Nishat Firdous Jehan Ali
- Episode 40: How to Implement Genius Hour in Your Elementary Classroom – Round 2
- Episode 39: Collaborative Learning Systems and The Future of EdTech with Mike Rutherford, Founder of gotLearning
- Episode 38: A Student-Centered Project Using the Sustainable Development Goals
EdTech Classroom consistently has valuable advice for teachers. I learn something new with every single episode.
-Elementary School Teacher, U.S.