is a podcast that provides teachers with tips, tricks, and strategies to transform their classrooms into learning hubs, filled with creativity, innovation, and discovery. This podcast empowers all teachers – no matter their subject matter – to experiment with innovative learning models and lead their classrooms with 21st century skills. With EdTech Classroom, you’ll help students learn to love learning.
Episode 83: Common Challenges of PBL, and How to Avoid Them – EdTech Classroom
- Episode 83: Common Challenges of PBL, and How to Avoid Them
- Episode 82: How to Use Mote in the Classroom
- Episode 81: A Case for Tinkering, Exploration, and Play for Every Grade Level
- Episode 80: Bringing Blogging into the Classroom with Student Blog Projects
- Episode 79: Prototyping and Testing in the Classroom
EdTech Classroom consistently has valuable advice for teachers. I learn something new with every single episode.
-Elementary School Teacher, U.S.