is a podcast that provides teachers with tips, tricks, and strategies to transform their classrooms into learning hubs, filled with creativity, innovation, and discovery. This podcast empowers all teachers – no matter their subject matter – to experiment with innovative learning models and lead their classrooms with 21st century skills. With EdTech Classroom, you’ll help students learn to love learning.
Episode 52: Computational Thinking, Cyber Robotics, and Computer Science Education with CoderZ – EdTech Classroom
- Episode 52: Computational Thinking, Cyber Robotics, and Computer Science Education with CoderZ
- Episode 51: All About Gold Standard PBL: A Teacher's Guide to the PBLWorks Project-Based Learning Framework
- Episode 50: All About TPACK: A Teacher’s Guide to the TPACK Tech Integration Model
- Episode 49: All About SAMR: A Teacher’s Guide to the SAMR Tech Integration Model
- Episode 48: Design Thinking in the Elementary School Classroom
EdTech Classroom consistently has valuable advice for teachers. I learn something new with every single episode.
-Elementary School Teacher, U.S.